DASTAR is a Non-profit and Non-Governmental Organization, founded in 2010 and registered in January 2012 with the Ministry of Commerce & Industry under Society Registration Act, 1860. DASTAR in co-ordination with other humanitarian organization contributed a lot in the rehabilitation and reconstruction of water supply, education, school and community sanitation & hygiene education, and child protection in the recent flood in KPK and provided water and sanitation facilities along with hygiene education during the emergency period.
Aims & Objectives of the Society
1. To Develop coping strategies for climate changes
2. To establish quality education facilities and equip with Information Technology education.
3. Increase access to information and advocate for the basic rights of the rights holder
4. Improve good governance in public interest institution
5. To promote gender and environmental sensitive policies and programs
6. To respond emergencies and play a role in disaster risk reduction
7. To respond against MDGs
8. To advocate public interest issue.